Central South University Fully Funded Scholarships: Central South University Fully Funded Scholarships
The Central South University is popularly known as, CSU. The Central South University (CSU) is situated in Changsha, a famous historical and cultural city in Hunan, China.
CSU is inviting applications for full scholarship for Non-Chinese students to study in China. Central South University will evaluate the application materials and organize interviews when necessary.
It is one of the top university in China and functions directly under the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People’s Republic of China.
Level of Study: Bachelors, Master, Doctoral and Chinese language training
Subject Areas: any of the subjects offered by the university
Scholarship Benefits: The Full scholarship would cover:
- on-campus dormitory
- medical insurance fees
The scholarship also provides a monthly living allowance of:
- 2000 RMB for bachelor degree students,
- 2500 RMB for master degree students and
- 3000 RMB for doctoral degree students.
The partial scholarship covers tuition and medical insurance fees.
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
- The applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with non- criminal records and should be healthy.
- The candidates applying for a bachelor’s degree should be a high school graduate aged between18yrs to 30yrs
- The individuals applying for master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree and aged from18 to 35yrs
- The applicants applying for doctoral degree should have a master’s degree and aged between 18 t0 40;
- The individuals applying for Chinese language training should be a total beginner without any study experience in China and aged between 18 to 30yrs
- The Applicants of postgraduate programs should have a strong academic background and a great capability of research.
- For Chinese-taught programs, HSK 4 (above 180) is required. The applicant can be exempted in the following cases: the native speaker of Chinese or the previous degree was fully taught in Chinese or applicants of BA Program of Chinese language.
- Those who are not qualified for HSK when applying must attend Chinese training for one year in CSU and pass HSK 4 test, otherwise cannot start academic degree study.
- For English-taught programs, TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.0 (received within 2 years) is required. The applicant can be exempted in the following cases: the native speaker of English or the previous degree was fully taught in English.
- The applicant must not be funded by any other institution or scholarship than CSU.
How to apply: The mode application is online
- The applicant can register online from 1st March to 31st May 2018
- The applicants must submit the application along with the documents both online as well as send two hard copies of the materials to the university before the deadline.
- Printed online Application form for CSU with personal signature and photo
- Copy of the passport (within 6 months validity)
- Highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
- Transcript of the highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy) and
- Copies of blood test reports and reports of ECG and X-ray of chest (within 6 months validity)
- Non-criminal certificate with official stamp
- The copy of banknote for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90 (marked the name of the applicant)
- Transcript of HSK4 for Chinese-taught majors and IELTS\TOFEL or any other English proficiency certificates for English-taught majors.
- Study Plan of no less than 800 words (only for postgraduate programs)
- 2 letters of recommendation from different professors (only for postgraduate programs)
- A statement for not funded by other types of scholarship.
- Published essays or any other supporting materials (only for postgraduate candidates)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
|Quick Overview —————|
|Organization||Central South University|
|Level||Bachelors, Master, Doctoral and Chinese language training|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for non-Chinese nationals|
|Deadline||31st May 2018|