(Master and Doctoral)
Deadline: 30 March 2018
China KUST Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships: China KUST Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships
The Kunming University of Science and Technology is also known as KUST. It is in Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan Province in Southwestern China. KUST is a multidisciplinary university.
It is inviting applications for 2018 KUST Postgraduate Scholarship to study in China.
Level of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme (Master and Doctoral).
Subject Areas: various
KUST Post-Graduate Scholarship is a full scholarship.
Scholarship benefits: The scholarship would cover:
- tuition fee
- registration fee
- international student insurance and
- Students will be offered the living allowance of
- 1700RMB/month for Master and
- 2000 RMB/month for PhD during their studying time.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Evidence of proficiency in English would be required from applicants whose first language is not English.
How to apply: the applicant before sending the hard copy of the documents should send an email with scanned copy of all the required documents to check. The University will help the candidate to modify and complete the application form.
Required Documents: Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
- Application Form for KUST Scholarship. The applicant must prepare one original and one photocopy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- Incomplete Application Forms would be considered invalid and will not be accepted.
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy)
- University students or applicants employed would be required to provide proof of studying or employment in the application.
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with a notarized translation in Chinese or English, (1 original and 1 photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English (one original and one photocopy).
- Study or research plan: in Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: 2 letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- The original copy of the Physical Examination Form should be kept by the applicant.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- The records which are either incomplete or those without the signature of the attending physician or without the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants would be considered invalid.
- The time to take medical examination should be chosen carefully due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.
For more information, one can contact:
- Address: School of International Education, Lianhua Campus, Kunming University of Science and Technology, #68 Wenchang Road, 12.1 Street, Kunming, Yunnan, China. Post code: 650093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Ms. Liu, Ms. Wu Phone number (0) 86-871-65173655
Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
|Quick Overview —————|
|Organization||The Kunming University of Science and Technology|
|Level||Postgraduate program (Master and Doctoral)|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||30th March 2018|