Deadline: 16 March 2018
NIHFW – Professor, Asst Professor and Reader Posts: National Institute of Health and family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi has announced a notification for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor, Reader vacancies on contract, temporary basis.
Eligible Indian Citizens may apply in prescribed application format on or before 16-03-2018.
Total Number of Posts: 14
Designation and Positions:
A.Professor: 05 Positions
1. Communication: 01 Positions
- Reproductive Bio Medicine: 01 Positions
3. Education & Training: 01 Positions
4. Community Health Administration: 01 Positions
5. Epidemiology: 01 Positions
- Reader: 02 Posts
6. Reproductive Bio Medicine– Medical: 01 Positions
7. MCHA – Medical: 01 Positions
- Assistant Professor: 07 Positions
8. Health Economics: 01 Positions
9. Bio-Medical Research: 01 Positions
10. S&D: 02 Positions
11. Reproductive Bio-Medicine Clinic: 02 Positions
12. Anthropology: 01 Positions
- Candidates age should be up to 50 years for Post 1 to 7,
- Up to 35 years for Post 8 to 12 as on 01-01-2018.
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree/ Doctoral degree in any branch of Communication/ Health and Extension Education/ Social Sciences for Post 1,
- Medical qualification included in the first or the second schedule or part II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications), Postgraduate degree in Surg./Med./Obst. and Gynae./ Such as MD/ MS or equivalent degree for Post 2,
- Medical qualification included in the first or the second schedule or part II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications), Postgraduate degree such as MD (CHA)/ MD (PSM)/ MD (Community Medicine) or an equivalent degree for Post 3, 4, 5,
- Medical qualification included in the first or the second schedule or part II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications),
- Postgraduate degree in Surg./ Med./ Obst. and Gynae./ such as MD/ MS or equivalent degree for Post 6 with relevant experience.
All Details about eligibility is given on the official website (See below)
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, proof of belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physical Handicapped and experience certificates to the Deputy Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067.
Deadline: Last Date for Receipt of Application is 16-03-2018.A
|Organization||National Institute of Health and family Welfare (NIHFW)|
|Subject areas||Multiple Disciplines|
|Eligibility||Only for Indian Nationals|