Deadline: 31 OCTOBER 2018
90 LEaDing Postdoctoral Fellowships: 90 LEaDing Postdoctoral Fellowships
3rd Call: OPEN 1ST SEPTEMBER 2018
Deadline: 12:00:00 PM CET 31 OCTOBER 2018
The program provides the opportunity to worldwide researchers to study at some of the universities in the Netherlands.
The LEaDing Fellows Postdoc Program aims to help early-stage ambitious and excellent researchers to develop new research skills thus increasing their employability.
The LEaDing Fellows Program is open for researchers from all over the world. The program however is aimed at candidates who have recently obtained a PhD. It provides them with the opportunity to gain 2 years of work experience in the internationally acclaimed and multidisciplinary environment offered by:
- Leiden University
- Leiden University Medical Centre
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Erasmus Medical Centre and
- The Delft University of Technology
Nationality: open for all nationalities
Level of study: postdoctoral program
Fellowship duration: 2 years
Subject Areas: various research fields
Number of Scholarships: a total of 90 fellowships over a period of 5 years would be funded.
- 20 fellowships will be funded in the 1st call,
- 40 fellowships in the 2nd call and
- 30 fellowships in the 3rd call
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation otherwise prohibits them to do so
- The applicants should not have spent more than 12 months in the Netherlands in the last 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicant should have obtained their PhD before the recruitment date and less than 60 months prior to the recruitment date. ~
- This application window can be extended to
- 6 months for pregnancy (per child)
- parental leave (max. 6 months per child)
- training for medical specialists (3 years) or
- compulsory and reserve military service (actual time).
- Evidencing documentation must be added to the application as an annexe.
- In case of any doubts the applicants can contact the Project Office
- Applicants whose first language is not English would be required to provide proof of proficiency in English
- Each appointed fellow will be employed by one of the 3 universities or 2 university medical centers.
- The fellows would be offered a full-time, fixed-term employment contract for a period of 24 months.
- Employment conditions and remuneration will be according to
- the collective labor agreement (CAO) of the Dutch universities (CAO Nederlandse Universiteiten) or
- The Academic Medical Centres (CAO Universitair Medische Centra).
- The annual gross salary of the applicant if selected will vary between 42.000 – 55.000 euro’s per year.
- The salary would depend upon the work experience of the candidate
How to Apply: application can be submitted via email
Applications deadline: 31 OCTOBER 2018
|Organizations||Leiden University, Leiden University Medical Centre, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus Medical Centre and The Delft University of Technology|
|Subject Areas||Various research fields|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
OPEN 1ST SEPTEMBER 2018
12:00:00 PM CET 31 OCTOBER 2018