Deadline: 18 May 2018
All programs offered by the University excluding online, non-award, Oral Health, Medicine and offshore delivered programs
Open to students from Pakistan and Nepal
18 May 2018
Partial Funding, 25 % of tuition fees
More about this scholarship
Griffith University is offering International student excellence scholarship – Pakistan and Nepal, 2018 to citizens or permanent residents of Pakistan and Nepal.
Eligibility for International student excellence scholarship:
- Undergraduate students must have obtained minimum GPA in their previous studies while postgraduate students must have obtained a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale in their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants of International student excellence scholarship – Pakistan and Nepal, 2018 must be enrolled and commencing as full-time students in either an undergraduate or postgraduate program in Trimester 1,2,3 at the University.
- Applicants of International student excellence scholarship – Pakistan and Nepal, 2018 should submit an application form, certified/attested copies of academic transcripts and other supporting documents that demonstrate strong academic merit.
Applicants for International student excellence scholarship must provide:
- Completed scholarship application form
- Attested true copy of transcripts
- Every intake of Griffith University will recognize students with highest academic entry.