Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate
Deadline: 30 November 2018
Government of Israel offers scholarships for foreign (International) students. The Israeli Government offer scholarships as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea,Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
The following countries have a special scholarship arrangement:
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Great Britain, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Japan, Norway, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia.
Types of scholarships:
- Summer language courses (Ulpan)
- One academic year or research studies.
- Applicant must hold BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
- Applicant must be national of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship
- Applicant must be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of theA.Y.).
- Applicant must provide evidence of English or Hebrew language proficiency.
- Applicant must meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University.
- A scholarship will be granted only after the required institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
- Terms and conditions of the scholarship may change every year according to the annual budget.
- Full or partial scholarship may be granted.
- Full scholarship includes: Tuition fee, Monthly allowance for one A.Y., Basic health insurance.
- Partial scholarship includes: Part of the tuition fee, Monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only), Basic health insurance
- To start the application process, contact the local Israeli embassy to verify the exact date for submitting applications and to receive more detailed information regarding the process.
Applications documents must include:
- Fully filled application form
- Letter (in detail) describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University wishes to attend
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor.
- Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records
- Letters of recommendation- At least 2 from lecturers or professors who taught the candidate
- 3 recent photographs
- Certificate of health
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|