Deadline: 15 August 2018
MERCK 350th Research Grants for international students
Grant: EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years
Merck is proud to offer 350 Research Grants in the following 4 research areas:
- Healthy Lives/Drug Discovery,
- Life Reimagined/Synthetic Biology,
- Materials & Solutions,
The aim of these Research Grant is to create new sustainable partnerships with leading global science & technology players to work on breakthrough science and to generate valuable seeds for future business.
Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
The research proposed for the grant must not:
- involve interventional clinical research;
- involve the testing of competitors’ products.
- Merck intends to provide research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in several topic areas;
- Top submitters will be invited to a Deep Dive workshop to further advance the proposals together with Merck scientists;
- The deep dive workshop will include a decision on grant recipients;
- Merck will cover all travel and accommodation costs.
- Furthermore, grant winners may gain access to meaningful collaborations within Merck and all the resources and connections that this allows.
Fill the application form using only non-confidential information and send it via email to 350 researchgrants-at-merckgroup.com
|Subject areas||Science, Engineering|
|Salary||EUR 350,000 per year|
|Deadline||15 August 2018|