Study in: Canada
Deadline: 27 April 2018
2018-19 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Calgary (Canada)
Award Amount & Duration: $70,000 per year for two years
- New Earth-Space Technologies
- Energy Innovations for Today and Tomorrow
- Engineering Solutions for Health: Biomedical Engineering
- Human Dynamics in a Changing World: Smart and Secure Cities, Societies, and Cultures
- Infections, Inflammation and Chronic Diseases in the Changing Environment
- Brain and Mental Health
RSO Internal Deadline: Friday, April 27, 2018 – 12:00pm
Sponsor Application Deadline: Friday, April 27, 2018
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social and research‑based growth.
The objective of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to:
- attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally and internationally
- develop their leadership potential
- position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow
The Banting Postdoc Fellowships Program differs from traditional programs in its emphasis on synergy between the applicant (their respective merits and potential to launch an international-level, research-intensive career), and the institution (its commitment to the research program/environment in which the candidate will operate, and how this will lead to a successful academic career).
- PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree must be completed on a date within the eligibility window set by Banting.
- Citizenship is unrestricted.
- The Banting program encourages recruitment of new international candidates.
|Organization||University of Calgary|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Salary||$70,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Open to all|
|Deadline||April 27, 2018|