Deadline: 25 May 2018
100 Durham University Postgraduate Scholarships: Durham University announces 100 Postgraduate Taught Scholarships. These scholarships are open to students from currently under-represented groups.
The majority of taught master’s program are eligible, except
- postgraduate diplomas,
- postgraduate certificates,
- MRes programmes,
- integrated masters and courses funded by other public bodies (e.g. PGCE).
Durham University accepts IELTS, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Advanced (CAE) & the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency / eligibility tests.
Study Subject: All subjects offered by the University
Scholarship Award: 100
100 Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, worth £3,000.
Each scholarship has a value of £3,000.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be progressing from an undergraduate course charged at the higher tuition fee rate of up to £9,000, introduced 2012/13;
- Have a household income level of £42,620 or below
- Studying full time or part time;
- Domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) (Classified as Home/EU for tuition fee purposes);
- Do not already hold a masters level qualification;
- Be from a group that is evidentially under-represented within the institution’s taught master’s population
Nationality: In order to be eligible applicants must be domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) ((Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, , Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Malta, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary Netherlands, , Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK).