Bachelor’s and Master’s
Deadline: 1 June 2018
University of Queensland (UQ) offers Science scholarships for outstanding international students in bachelor’s or master’s coursework programs.
Scholarship value: AU$3,000 or AU$10,000 depending on the award
- Applicant must be classified as an international student in Australia
- Applicant must have an unconditional or a conditional offer from UQ.
- For bachelor’s programs, applicant must have completed senior high school and obtained an entry score that is equal to a Queensland Tertiary Education rank of 96 or higher.
- For master’s programs, applicant must have completed an UG degree and obtained a GPA of 6 or higher on a 7-point scale.
- Applicant should not have already started studies at UQ, even if applicant wish to change the program.
- Applicant must not hold any another scholarship.
- For the Full Degree Scholarships: applicant must be an overseas student enrolling in year one of a UQ Faculty of Science for full degree program.
- For the Advanced Standing Scholarships: applicant be an overseas student enrolling in a UQ Faculty of Science program with advanced standing (credit articulation)
About the award: Two different scholarships are available:
- Full Degree Scholarship: this scholarship is awarded to students enrolling in year I of a UQ Faculty of Science for full degree program and is a single payment of AU$10,000
- Advanced Standing Scholarship: this scholarship is awarded to students enrolling in a UQ Faculty of Science program with advanced standing (credit articulation) (for example on the basis of previous study at a Polytechnic) and is a single payment of AU$3,000.
How to apply
- 15 January 2018 for semester 1 (February) 2018 commencement
- 1 June 2018 for semester 2 (July) 2018 commencement
|Organization||University of Queensland|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s and Master’s|
|Fellowship amount||Varies according to the type of scholarship|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|
|Deadline||1 June 2018|