Deadline: 31 May 2019
Boustany Foundation offers Harvard MBA Scholarship. It is one of the world’s foremost business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
- Financial aid: US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nationality; priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Apply by sending a copy of CV with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Closing for the submission of application: 31st May 2017.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2017.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st May 2019|