Deadline: 15 April 2018
Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion (MPI CEC) and the EPR group invites applications for postdoctoral and doctoral positions. The group employs electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) techniques to monitor and characterize paramagnetic states relevant in energy conversion and storage processes. The group develops and apply state-of the art EPR spectrometers ranging from GHz to THz frequencies.
Job code: ASCH001
- Applicant must hold master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry or a related subject
- Applicant must have interest in magnetic resonance spectroscopy and must have background in experimental physics, quantum mechanics or inorganic chemistry.
- Applicant must have very good networking and communication skills
- Applicant must possess good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
Duration: available immediately; 36 months
Job Code: ASCH002
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in physics or chemistry
- Applicant must demonstrate profound experience in advanced multi-resonance and multi-frequency EPR methods and background in EPR instrumentation, quantum chemical calculations and inorganic chemistry.
- Applicant must have excellent networking and communication skills
- Applicant must possess very good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
Duration: available immediately; 24 months (renewable).
- Apply electronically via email to Dr. Alexander Schnegg. Application documents must include the following:
- Cover letter
- Copies of degree certificates
- Reference letter(s) or contact details of a supervisor willing to write a reference letter upon request.
- Applicant must state the reference code “ASCH001” (for Doctoral positions) or ASCH002 (Postdoc position) in application.
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion|
|Subject areas||Structural and Cell Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|Fellowship amount||As per the rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th April 2018|