Deadline: 25 March 2018
DTU PhD Fellowship: DTU PhD Fellowship
Located in Kongens Lyngby, The Technical University of Denmark, is often simply referred to as DTU. DTU is a leading technical university.
DTU is offering a PhD scholarship at DTU Bioengineering, Department of Biotechnology and Biomedicine.
Level of Study: PhD program
Subject Area: Sociomicrobiology
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The applicants should either have a master’s degree in engineering or a degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
- The applicant should have a good command over English Language.
How to apply: The mode of application is online.
- Applications must be submitted as one PDF file.
- The file should contain all the required documents and transcripts.
- The application should be filled in English.
- A cover letter motivating the application
- Detailed Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- The allowance will be agreed with the relevant union.
Duration: The period of employment is 3 years.
Course Starts: August 2018.
Application Deadline: March 25, 2018.
|Quick Overview —————|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||25th March 2018|