Deadline: 6 April
Mirzayan Graduate Fellowship Program: Science, Technology
The Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program is being providing fellowships since 19 years now. The fellowship is a full time hands-on training and educational program that provides early career students with the opportunity to spend 12 weeks at the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine; learning about science and technology policy and the role that scientists and engineers play in advising the nation.
Duration: 12 weeks
Location: Washington, DC
- This is NOT a scholarship.
- This program is NOT employment, does NOT fund research, research-related activities, award scholarships, or provide financial aid assistance of any kind.
- A stipend is provided to compensate living expenses during the fellowship.
Eligibility for Mirzayan Graduate Fellowship Program:
- Applicant can be Graduate and professional school students and those who have completed graduate studies (degree awarded) within the last 5 years.
- Applicants can be from any areas of study; subjects may include social sciences, behavioral sciences, health and medicine, physical sciences or biological sciences, engineering, law, business, public administration, or relevant interdisciplinary fields.
How to apply:
- Fill out the application form
- 2 online references must be received prior to application submission. References must be relevant to your academic, professional, volunteer or other related experience.
|Organization||National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering, Law, Business, Public Administration|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|