Deadline: 1 November
The AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships (STPF) provides opportunities for professional development and public service. AAAS, as part of its directive to advance science and serve society, operates the S&T Policy Fellowship Program.
- Medical and Health sciences
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences
- Social and Behavioral sciences
- Computational sciences and Mathematics
- Engineering disciplines
Duration: The fellowship is a 12-month learning experience beginning on September and ending on August 31.
Location: Washington, D.C.
- Applicants must hold a PhD level degree (PhD, ScD, MD, DVM, EdD), in any of the above mentioned subjects.
- Applicants with a MS in engineering and 3 years of professional engineering experience are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must hold citizenship of USA (dual citizenship from the US and another country is also acceptable).
- Applicant must be eligible to receive federal government funds through the System of Award Management (SAM).
- Applicants (Male) must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System unless they became naturalized U.S. citizens after age 26 or have received a waiver.
How to apply:
- Apply online
- Arrange 3 Reference letters
|Organization||American Association for the Advancement of Science|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Computational Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open for US nationals and with Dual citizenship(US+any other country)|
|Deadline||1 November (yearly)|