Master and Doctoral
Deadline: 30 April 2018
Chinese University Program scholarships: Chinese University Program scholarships
HUST Known as China’s MIT is one of the Top 10 universities in China. HUST stands for Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Chinese University Program is a Chinese Government Scholarship. It is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities so that they can enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
HUST is one of the higher education institutions designated to undertake this program. It has been hailed as “The epitome of the development of China’s higher education”.
Nationality: open for non-Chinese students
Level of Study: Postgraduate studies (Master and Doctoral)
Subject areas: Scholarships are awarded to learn the following programs:
- Part 1-Science, Technology & Engineering,
- Part 2 – Management & Economics,
- Part 3- Education & Philosophy, Literature, Arts, Law and History,
- Part 4-Medicine
Scholarship Award Details: This is a full scholarship which covers:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Stipend and
- Medical insurance
Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China,
- Be in good health;
- have a bachelor’s degree and under the age of 35 if applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 if applying for doctoral programs.
How to apply: Application can be done online
Application Procedure: The applicants must: –
- Step-1- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
- Step-2- Complete the online application procedure in HUST at (http://admission.hust.edu.cn), choose “I am applying for a scholarship at HUST” and submit along with the required documents:
- Application Form (downloaded from Step 1)
- Highest degree/diploma certificates
- Academic transcripts
- The students graduating in 2018 may submit an official document issued by the current school to prove the current student status or expected graduation date.
- Research Proposal in English or Chinese
- 2 Recommendation Letters in Chinese or English signed by professor/associate professor
- Passport copy
- If English is not the first language then Valid Language Proficiency Certificate should be submitted (if available)
- Acceptance Letter from the professor//associate professor of HUST (if available)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form. It would not be required for applicants in China
- The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- The Physical examination forms if are without the signature of the attending physician or the official stamp of the hospital or incomplete in any respect would be considered as invalid.
- The applicant must carefully plan the physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Step 3. Upon receipt of the system notification the applicant must pay the application fee (RMB600) online. For the other payment methods, one should refer to http://iso.hust.edu.cn/Admissions/Fees.htm. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with Chinese or English translations which have been duly notarized.
- Hardcopy of application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
|Quick Overview —————|
|Organization||HUST, Huazhong University of Science and Technology|
|Level||Master and Doctoral|
|Subject Areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for non-Chinese students|
|Deadline||30th April 2018|