Deadline: 18 May 2018
Dean’s Excellence Master Award: University of Strathclyde: Dean’s Excellence Master Award: University of Strathclyde
The Faculty of Engineering of University of Strathclyde in UK is inviting applications its Dean’s Excellence Award. The awards would be given to students of high academic ability for 2018 entry.
Nationality: open for Indian students
Duration: 1 year
Level of Study: postgraduate MSc taught program
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Mechanical and aerospace engineering
Scholarship Value: Each award would be of £4,000. It shall be contributed towards tuition fees of the successful candidate.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- The applications must be from well-qualified applicants from India.
- The candidate must be joining any of the 1-year full-time postgraduate MSc programmes in the Departments of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering.
- The applicant would be required to provide proof of efficiency in English.
- The University accepts several English language tests. However, IELTS is the most widely available, and current standard requirements are IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
How to apply: Application should be sent via email.
- The applicant should complete The Dean’s Excellence Awardapplication form quoting his/her applicant number, and email it to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 18th May 2018
|Quick Overview —————|
|Organization||University of Strathclyde|
|Subject Areas||Civil and environmental engineering, Mechanical and aerospace engineering|
|Fellowship Amount||£4,000 against tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian students|
|Deadline||18th May 2018|