Deadline: 3 May 2018
UNU-CRIS PhD Scholarships: UNU CRIS PhD Scholarships
United Nations University UNU-CRIS has Ghent University as one of her strategic partners.
Ghent University is inviting applications for PhD Scholarships for research at UNU-CRIS.
Nationality: Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Duration: 4 years
The organisation is looking for outstanding proposals and excellent study results.
Level of Study: PhD program
Subject Areas: UNU-CRIS welcomes in particular proposals that fit one of its research programs, the research activities and projects of UNU-CRIS are organised in 3 research programs and one capacity-building program:
- The Role of Regions in Global Governance
- The United Nations and Regional Public Goods
- Changing Patterns of Regional and Global Governance
- Capacity Building and Development
Other proposals that relate to the UN and its goals could also be considered for awarding the scholarship.
- Depending on the family status of the scholar an amount of approximately € 2.070 per month would be paid
- A bench fee of € 7.440 (€ 310/month) will be awarded to the supervisor per term of 2 years.
- The fee to the supervisor would be based on the advice of the Research Council.
Number of Scholarships: 2 scholarships are available.
- There are no restrictions on nationality or age.
- The only condition is that the candidates should have excellent study results during the entire study career.
How to apply: Application should be done online
To apply for the scholarship with the UNU-CRIS label, the project proposal should be supported by an official statement by the Director of UNU-CRIS, Prof. Madeleine Hosli.
Course Start date: 1st October 2018
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2018 (23:59 GMT+1)
|Quick Overview —————|
|Organization||UNU-CRIS and Ghent University|
|Subject Areas||Illustrated above|
|Fellowship Amount||€ 2.070 per month|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||3rd May 2018|