Deadline: 15 May 15 June 15 July
Yenching Academy of Pecking University invites applications to become Yenching Scholars from both China and abroad, to study, live, and learn together.
Number of places: approximately 125 new students
- Applicant must hold minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded not later than August 31 of the year in which they wish to enroll
- Applicant must hold an outstanding academic record
- Applicant must possess excellent English proficiency
- Applicant must have record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility; have Leadership potential.
- Applicants who are 25 years old or younger as of August 31 in the year in which they wish to commence the program will be preferred.
- For students from countries where military service is mandatory, the age preference is 27 years old or younger.
- International students and students from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, should apply through the Yenching Academy online application portal.
- Apply online via application portal and through the Peking University Graduate Admissions website.
- Submit the following materials in English:
- Personal statement
- Most recent official grade transcript(s)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- International English proficiency test score (IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge/CEFR).
|Organization||Yenching Academy of Pecking University|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|