Deadline: 1 October 2018
The Jorma Ollila special fund was initiated to support recently graduated doctors to further develop their research careers. These personal grants are granted for the purpose of acquiring international experience and research superiority.
Duration: 1-3 years.
- Applicant must be related to Information Technology and Telecommunications Technologies; this can include multidisciplinary research that strongly bridges other related fields, like social, behavioral, economics and service sciences, to information and communications technologies.
Relate to one of the following focus areas of the Jorma Ollila special fund:
- Internet of things
- Big data
- PhD candidates, who have not yet publicly defended their PhD thesis but have received permission to do so, may also apply for a grant. (Pre-examiners statements on the thesis must be attached with the application).
- The use of an awarded grant may be delayed by 01 year for personal reasons (if the project plan remains the same).
- At least 01 reference is required with the application.
- References must be uploaded directly by the referee using the application tool.
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Information Technology and Telecommunications Technologies, Big Data, Nano-technology|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 October 2018|