Study in:New Zealand
Deadline: 4 April 2018
AUEA Braithwaite Thompson Graduate Research Awards: AUEA Braithwaite Thompson Graduate Research Awards
The University of Auckland is offering AUEA Braithwaite-Thompson Graduate Research Awards in the Faculty of Engineering.
The research award is open only for international students, i.e. students who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand.
The main aim of the award is:
- to assist International graduate students and to promote international relationships.
- to support innovative graduate research in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Auckland;
Level of Study: Graduate program
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand.
Subject Area: Awards are available for an International student undertaking an ME, MOR or PhD in Engineering.
The Awards were established in 2007 and are funded by Ray and Joan Thompson.
- The Award will be mainly given annually for a period of 1 year.
- The value will be up to $10,000.
- From time to time, a further 1 or 2 Awards may be offered, each for a period of 1 year, and up to the value of $5,000.00 each.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 awards are available.
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in the country of New Zealand. It was ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
How to apply: Application can be done online
- The applicants should read the rules and regulations carefully to check the eligibility before applying
- Scholarship applications will usually open around 6 weeks before the closing date.
- need to send the applications to the scholarships Office.
- A Selection Committee evaluates the applications
- The Scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- The results are notified around 6 weeks after the closing date.
- It is recommended not to have 2 different scholarship applications open within the same browser.
- The applicants whose first language is not English would be required to provide proof of efficiency in English at the time of application.
Application Deadline: 4th April, 2018
|Quick Overview —————|
|Organization||University of Auckland|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||4th April 2018|