Deadline: 18 June 2018
The UCL-Energy is pleased to announce a new scholarship for the new MSc Energy Systems and Data Analytics (ESDA) programme.
University College London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Energy Systems and Data Analytics.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship, open to UK, EU and overseas students, will be awarded based on merit, with applicants being scored on their academic and professional excellence in related fields.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to UK, EU and overseas students.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates can be from any country but must hold an offer for the MSc in Energy Systems and Data Analytics for the 2018/19 academic year.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please return this form via email. You will need to hold an offer, conditional or unconditional, of a place on the MSc in Energy Systems and Data Analytics at UCL in order to apply for the scholarship. You are advised to submit your application for this degree at UCL in good time for the Admissions Office and the academic department to process and respond to your application.