full-time, part-time or executive education programmes
Deadline: 22 October 2018
The Said Business School at the University of Oxford is offering EY scholarships for Angolan students. These scholarships are open for students to join one of the full-time, part-time or executive education programmes.
The Said Business School is the business school of the University of Oxford. Oxford Saïd is the University of Oxford’s centre of learning for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management and finance.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: October 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to join one of the full-time, part-time or executive education programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: On the MBA programme the scholarship will cover the full programme fee, a living expenses stipend (of £14,553 in 2018-19), and flights (Angola-UK/ UK-Angola) at the start and end of the programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Angola are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for these scholarships, candidates must be ordinarily resident in Angola and must be applying to join one of the full-time, part-time or executive education programmes listed below. The application process and deadline date varies between each programme. In addition to the scholarship application requirements, a complete programme application must also be submitted by the application deadline.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
A complete Diploma programme application including the scholarship essay must be submitted by a deadline of Monday 22 October 2018 in order to be considered for these scholarships.