Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 20 January 2019
Events play a decisive role across business, culture and sport. Managing increasingly discerning audiences, developments in technology and market shifts, demands skills and insight. The course in Creative Events Management is designed to meet this need. Harnessing international events expertise paired with academic rigour, we aim to enhance your professional practice, creative perspectives and approaches, while encouraging the critical evaluation of current industry norms.
This Posting Creative Events Management from Falmouth University is for you if you want to:
- Manage hands-on event projects.
- Network in different event fields and countries.
- Join a progressive and dynamic course.
- Learn how to organise sustainable events.
- Study UK best practice with an international cohort.
- Stay ahead of digital futures for events.
Studying flexibly with Falmouth University
The creative sector continues to grow globally. Whether you seek to enhance or begin your career in the creative sector, Falmouth University’s flexible learning programs equip you with the right skills and knowledge to do so, without interrupting your income and career progression.
- Learn flexibly from home, the workplace or on the move anywhere in the world through Falmouth Flexible intuitive online learning platform.
- Get student benefits, as a Falmouth Flexible student, you enjoy the same status as any on-campus students, from receiving a Student ID card and qualifying to apply for a NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an award equal in title and quality as given to Falmouth university on campus students and have the opportunity to attend your graduation ceremony in the UK.
- Principles of event management & research
- Creative practice in event design
- Digital futures for events and events marketing
- Sustainable practice
This course is suitable for applicants who may be:
- Corporate events managers who wish to be more effective and creative in event creation, production and marketing
- Working in creative event management companies in a junior capacity and planning to enhance their careers
- Currently working in the hotel, hospitality or MICE sectors
- Graduates looking to develop their specialist knowledge
- An honours degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
We also accept a range of equivalent recognised English language qualifications please visit our website for details. Candidates without a degree or formal qualification are still encouraged to apply.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2019
You can apply until:20 January 2019
- Please visit Falmouth university