Deadline: 30 July 2019
Acquired knowledge and skills of environment quality assessment, application of modern environmental technologies and formed systematic approach provides the graduates with excellent opportunities of finding their place in the contemporary labor market. The Environmental Engineering program offered by Kaunas University of Technology was updated implementing the project funded by the EU structural support, which increased its inter-nationality.
The Master + model offers either to masterpiece in the chosen discipline by choosing the Field Expert track or to strengthen the interdisciplinary skills by choosing the Interdisciplinary Expert track emphasizing managerial skills or a choice of a different competence to compliment the chosen discipline and achieve a competitive advantage in one’s career.
Top reasons to study at KTU:
- Department’s researchers investigate application of advanced plasma, nano- and biotechnologies in environmental engineering.
- Close partnership with European Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Water Technology (WETSUS), Jurby Water Tech, Regional Waste Management Centers.
- Master+ model offers either to masterpiece in the specialisation or to strengthen managerial/interdisciplinary skills by choosing individual set of competencies required for career.
Wide range of work areas
Graduates are welcome in specialized environmental companies, industrial sector, laboratories for studies of environmental quality, companies, which design equipment of pollution reduction, municipal environmental offices, Ministry of Environment, consultancy companies, etc.
- Environmental nanotechnology
- Resource recovery technologies
- Environmental biotechnology
- Sustainable production
- Sustainable energy
- Chemicals in environment
- Methods for environmental analysis
- Experimental design and data analysis in environmental engineering
- Sustainability management and law
- Entrepreneurship project
- Technology venturing
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in chemical / environmental engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%),
- motivation (skype interview),
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 July 2019
- For more details Please Contact Us.