Deadline: 30 September 2019
The inter-university degree program Green Architecture from Wismar University – WINGS provides knowledge about ecosystems, sustainable technical cycles, urban and building ecology, in particular energy saving and building construction, planning and design aspects. This will teach you how to apply scientific methods to convey and develop your own ideas independently. Our professors and lecturers are themselves practicing architects, scientists and researchers from a variety of universities and research institutes who bring with them innovation and academic experience to accompany your projects.
The compulsary seminars will be held over one week each semester. Students that are attending will need to travel to the following locations: Wismar, Berlin, Herne and Freiburg.
Intention and GoalThe theme building and environment has become on one of the most important topics regarding the future of building. It is deemed essential in the rapidly growing cities with large, mostly underdeveloped infrastructure, as well as in developed regions, which are often elaborately constructed, yet incorporate no sustainable concepts which value the environment. The goal, to establish and reinforce sustainable and holistically considered standards of practice, requires necessary changes to the whole planning and building process.
- The distance learning program Master Green Architecture is accredited by ASIIN.
- Accreditation of the Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree supports the possibility of entry into higher civil service careers and your rights to a promotion.
Green Architecture Program include:
- General Sciences
- Presentation and Design
- Planning and design within existing buildings
- Energy-efficient Architecture
- Planning and design: new buildings, Design Project
- Resource-efficient, Low-pollutant Architecture
- Architecture and Environment
English Language Requirements
- academic degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma) in Architecture completed with a minimum of 180 credit points obtained from a national or international university
At least 1 year(s) of work experience are required.
At least one year of professional work experience within the related field after completing your academic degree.
There are a variety of sources of funding available depending on your nationality, employment and other factors.
Private FinancingOur distance learning course is structured to meet the needs of working professionals, so you can complete your studies while maintaining your professional and financial stability. In many countries the government promotes your further education through individual tax incentives.
Financing by the EmployerMany companies support the further education of their employees by granting a leave of absence or financial support.
No ScholarshipsWINGS and the University of Wismar do not provide any scholarships. But we can assist you when you require help in obtaining.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2020
You can apply until: 30 September 2019
- Please Visit University Website for more details.