Deadline: 1 April 2019
In the Environmental Biology program taught at Utrecht University, you will study the fundamental life processes of plants, animals and microbes. The interdisciplinary course content also offers you the chance to examine ecology, biology and animal behavior from an evolutionary perspective.
Within the Environmental Biology Master, you can select a specialized track from the following:
- Plant Biology
- Fungal Biology
- Ecology and Natural Resource Management
- Biomarine Sciences & Palaeoecology
- Behavioural Ecology
A significant proportion of Environmental Biology Master’s students continue on to PhD studies. Utrecht University provides ample opportunities for PhD research, such as the PhD program in Environmental Biology. However, there are also excellent opportunities to perform your PhD research elsewhere in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Molecular Plant Physiology And Biotechnology
- Plants In Their Environment
- Extreme Climate Transitions
- Zoo Conservation Biology
- Evolutionary Perspectives On Sexual Behaviour
- Ethology And Welfare
- Measuring Behavior
2. Relevant knowledge, insight and skills.
- Basic knowledge in the field of Biology (minimum level 1 bachelor)
- Sufficient knowledge in biostatistics
3. High overall score (GPA, average grade, grading tables) and high grades for relevant courses.
4. High level of academic competences.
5. Personal competences.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 April 2019
- For more details and updates please visit.