Deadline: 1 April 2019
- You may pick electives from different Master’s programs like Religious Studies, Cultural Anthropology and Management Science. These electives fit in well with the program Diversities in Youth Care. More information can be found on the program outline page.
- There is plenty of opportunity to go abroad for an elective or an internship. Our network includes a university and relief organisations in Bangladesh, foster homes and orphanages in Romania and the Ukraine and schools in several African countries.
- Radboud University has the only education and research institute in the Netherlands within the field of social sciences which specializes in gender and sexuality: Institute for Gender Studies (IGS). This means you will have access to the latest and most relevant research.
- The program collaborates with the knowledge centre Sekse en Diversiteit in Medisch Onderwijs (SDMO) (i.e. Gender and Diversity in Medical Education) of Radboudumc. We exchange case studies and give one another guest lectures. You will profit from this exchange of knowledge!
As a professional in Diversities in Youth Care you can work in and outside of the Netherlands in the area of youth care and development. You can work as a policy maker or researcher in organisations as Unicef, adoption agencies, the EU, local governments or research institutions. You can also work as a remedial educationalist for mental health care organisations, refugee centers or with specific groups of children like refugees or LGBT children.
- Dealing with Diversities in Care
- International Perspective on Treatment and Care
- Complex Systems Theory
- Policy Cycle
- Gender and diversities
- Political Sciences
- Poverty, Well-being and Social Justice
- The Good Life
- (special) education and learning
- developmental psychology
- youth care
- ethics and philosophy
Proficiency in academic writing and critical reflection As demonstrated by courses in which you’ve written a thesis, essay or research report. A sample of your written work must be submitted with your application. Your academic skills and ability to meet the publication requirements of the American Psychological Association (APA) will be assessed.
- Proficiency in empirical research practice
- Proficiency in maintaining a professional attitude
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Program
Orange Tulip Scholarship program at Radboud University offers excellent students coming from either Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia or Vietnam the opportunity to receive a scholarship.
- Indonesian Education Scholarship (LPDP)
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
The Fulbright Center, sponsored by Radboud University, is offering scholarships to excellent American students for study and research purposes at graduate and PhD levels at Radboud University.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 April 2019
- Contact Us for more information.