Deadline: 1 June 2019
During this Facility and Real Estate Management program at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences you will be challenged to transform into a strategic thinker for the facility and real estate industry. You will not only develop understanding and insights in the economic sector, but you will also learn how to solve problems in an innovative way and learn how to fulfill needs.
Employers increasingly demand a master in which strategic issues regarding facility management and real estate management are treated in an integrated way. As a consequence, the master Facility & Real Estate Management was entirely renewed in 2015.
It’s our job to deliver buildings that are ‘fit for use’. It’s not just about the buildings: you have to facilitate the people that are using these buildings at the same time. ‘Fit for use’ is the perfect combination of people, space, technology and business processes. And therefore the best possible combination of elements from the disciplines of Facility management and Real Estate Management.
Graduates of the Hotel Management School Maastricht and the University of Greenwich, enjoy an excellent reputation in The Netherlands as well as abroad. Approximately 80% of the graduates of the master Facility Management and Real Estate Management find a job within 3 months after graduating.
Our alumni are known for their solid main knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of the facility and real estate industry. They look for innovative solutions and at the same time possess entrepreneurial skills that are required in the business. Through our master Facility & Real Estate Management you will take control of your future and jump-start your career.
Facility and Real Estate Management program include:
- Strategic Business Management
- Strategic Facility Management
- Strategic Building Management
- Strategic Asset Management
- Academic Skills
- A copy of a degree or transcript of a relevant, 3 year/ 180 credits Bachelor education in for example Facility Management, Real Estate/Brokerage, architecture, International Business, Business Administration, Hotel Management, Hospitality Management or Built Environment.
- Competence in English. Since the program is in English, students will have to prove their level of the English language by means of an IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- Please get more information by visiting our University website.