Deadline: 1 May 2019
Why Economic Analysis Study Program At Vilnius University?
However, the aims of the Program are not limited to the professional training: another important objective is to foster society leaders, self-dependent and creative persons, capable of innovative ideas and leading teams.
The distinctive feature of competencies rendered by the Program can be summarized in two words: thoroughness and comprehensiveness, which equip students for successful carriers in the future and facilitate making the crucial links required for the economic sector. Graduates of Economic Analysis program can work as economic analysts and project managers in large enterprises, financial institutions (central banks, commercial banks, insurance companies, etc.), audit companies, public administration institutions (ministries, i.e., ministries of finance and economy, departments of statistics, state revenue services, national audit offices, state social insurance agencies, etc.), market and economic research agencies and institutes (e.g. “Euromonitor International”), business consultancy firms. The graduates of the Program tend to find well-paid jobs in the public or private sector already during the study period, while the Program’s committee often receives job offers addressed to students from various financial intermediary institutions, consulting firms and public administration institutions.
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Time Series Econometrics I
- Research Project I
- Analytical Information Technologies
- Analysis and Assessment of Investment Projects
- Economic Development
- Financial Markets and Financial Instruments
- Macroeconomic Analysis I
- Mathematical Methods of Economic Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Research Project II
- Strategic Planning
- Global Economy: Theories and Applications
- Business Valuation
- Macroeconomic Analysis II
- Time Series Econometrics II
- Seminar on Economic Processes Analysis
- Master’s Final Thesis
- Multivariate Market Research
- Regional Development Analysis
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Economic Globalization
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or other social sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in motivation letter and during the interview;
- For successful start of studies students should be familiar with the basics of economic theory, statistics, econometrics and math (priority will be given to students with more courses and/or higher grades in economics);
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)).
State scholarships under international agreements and bilateral exchange programs are designed for students, lecturers and researchers of higher education and research institutions to enable them to study or carry out research at state higher education and research institutions of the Republic of Lithuania. Students and researchers from different fields of studies or research are welcome to apply for Lithuanian state scholarships.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- You can get updates from University Website.