Deadline: 2 June 2019
Specific knowledge in food anthropology, marketing, technology, methodology, etc are learned and tested through projects with industrial partners in this New Eating Habits – Food Design and Brand program offered at L’École de Design Nantes Atlantique.
Certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research and registered in the Registre National des Certifications Professionnelles (the French directory for vocational qualifications or RNCP) as a Level I Master’s degree.
- Food and new technologies
- Healthy food
- Food culture, local products, tourism
Designers develop a brand and its product through:
- a global design approach,
- the creation of a universe: identity, packaging, retail etc.,
- the integration of values.
Aeras of application
- Space, retail and distribution
- Branding and communication
English Language Requirements
- hold a Bachelor’s Degree in design or equivalent, or
- have completed at least three years of undergraduate studies in design or equivalent, equating to at least 180 ECTS credits
You may apply before actually receiving the degree or having completed your undergraduate studies. However, admission will only take effect once the degree is obtained or the undergraduate credits have been validated.
If you are not a native English speaker, we ask that you provide proof of your English proficiency (minimum level of 700 points at the TOEIC test or equivalent for programs taught in English).
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in October 2019
You can apply until: 2 June 2019
- Please visit University website for more details.