Deadline: 30 June 2019
This Fashion and Luxury Management master’s degree at LISAA School of Design takes place over two years and is aimed at students in full-time education who have already completed a bachelor’s-level qualification, as well as active professionals. The latter category may be creatives wishing to discover the operational professions in luxury and fashion groups, but also marketers in all industries wishing to improve their skills with innovative approaches.
The Luxury and Fashion Management course is a distance-learning course, on a dedicated e-learning platform. It allows students to study management and marketing whilst acquiring professional experience within a company.
The course allows students to follow one or several certified internships over two years, and also to be employed full-time in a long or short-term contract, or to undertake professional work experience via a vocational sandwich course within the framework of a professional training contract (by way of classes to be attended in person at LISAA School of Fashion Paris). An exceptional opportunity that allows students to widen their professional knowledge and skill set.
- International buyer
- Luxury press officer
- Category manager
- International business developer
- Marketing Officer
- Luxury chief brand officer
- Luxury product manager
- Fashion and luxury project manager
- History of Fashion, Luxury and Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Operational Marketing
- Markets, Geography and Stakeholders in Luxury and Fashion
- Production and Distribution of Supply in the Fashion and Luxury Sectors
- Communication Policies in the Fashion and Luxury Sectors
English Language Requirements
- A presentation of personal work (drawing, illustration, photography, graphic design, personal research);
- The application form filled in;
- A resume or C.V.;
- A statement of purpose;
- Academic transcripts of records for the last 2 semesters of education;
- A copy of passport/ID card.
As there are a limited number of places, the possibility of gaining a place is dependent on the order of the interviews.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in October 2019
You can apply until: 30 June 2019
- Visit our website for more details and updates.