Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 20 January 2019
- Develop and perfect your storytelling skills.
- Learn about writing for all screens from TV and Film to Games.
- Learn how to respond to a brief and pitch.
- Write for today’s markets, not those of a decade ago.
- Network with fellow writers.
Studying flexibly with Falmouth University
The creative sector continues to grow globally. Whether you seek to enhance or begin your career in the creative sector, Falmouth University’s flexible learning programs equip you with the right skills and knowledge to do so, without interrupting your income and career progression.
- Learn flexibly from home, the workplace or on the move anywhere in the world through Falmouth Flexible intuitive online learning platform.
- Get student benefits, as a Falmouth Flexible student, you enjoy the same status as any on-campus students, from receiving a Student ID card and qualifying to apply for a NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an award equal in title and quality as given to Falmouth university on campus students and have the opportunity to attend your graduation ceremony in the UK.
- Storytelling for Script & Screen
- Individual Script Development Workshop
- Writers’ Room: Collaborative Script Development
- Screen Industries: Professional Development
- Final Major Project
- Graduates looking to develop their specialist knowledge in writing for screen
- Practitioners in the screen industries who wish to develop their writing skills
- Those wishing to continue their professional development or to develop their career in teaching and research
- Writers who are interested in acquiring the skills to adapt existing work for screen
- An honors degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
We also accept a range of equivalent recognised English language qualifications please visit our website for details. Candidates without a degree or formal qualification are still encouraged to apply.
You can take advantage of:
- Early bird discounts
- Falmouth Flexible Bursaries
- Alumni discount (15% to Falmouth alumni)
- Refer a friend rewards
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2019
You can apply until: 20 January 2019
- For more information please visit program website.