Deadline: 27 July 2019
Enhance your knowledge and skills for a future in the rapidly evolving field of agricultural science with a specialisation of either Agricultural Economics, Crop and Livestock Farming Systems, Genetics and Breeding or Soil Science and Plant Nutrition.
The challenges of a rapidly growing population and the limitations of land and fresh water all affect the ability of agriculture to meet the demand for food, fibre and fuel.
World populations and economies are increasing their demands for food and fibre. Agricultural systems are placed under pressure to meet environmental, social and economic goals. This Agricultural Science – Genetics and Breeding program from The University of Western Australia prepares you with the knowledge and skills you need for a future in the rapidly evolving field of agricultural science.
You could find work as an environmental consultant, environmental manager, agricultural scientist, land economist, agricultural consultant any many more.
- Agricultural Consultant
- Agricultural Scientist
- Data Management and Analysis in the Natural Sciences
- Pasture and Livestock Systems
- Clean, Green and Ethical Animal Production
- Integrated Topics in Genetics
- Crops and Cropping Systems
- Data Use in the Natural Sciences
- Breeding and Animal Biotechnology
- Breeding and Plant Biotechnology
- Case Studies in Breeding and Biotechnology
- International Agriculture: Research and Development (Genetics and Breeding)
- Food Fibre and Fuel Security
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 27 July 2019
For more details please visit program website.