Deadline: 20 January 2019
Throughout the course you will realize the potential of your own ideas and practice by locating your individual specialism within the creative industries, enabling you to succeed and make significant contributions within a range of professional contexts.This Masters in Photography from Falmouth University is for you if you want to:
- Develop as a critically informed practitioner.
- Identify ways of taking your photography to the world.
- Excel at turning creative ideas into commercial success.
- Study and engage with an international group of students and tutors.
- Graduate with a set of publishable work.
Studying flexibly with Falmouth University
The creative sector continues to grow globally. Whether you seek to enhance or begin your career in the creative sector, Falmouth University’s flexible learning programmes equip you with the right skills and knowledge to do so, without interrupting your income and career progression.
- Learn flexibly from home, the workplace or on the move anywhere in the world through Falmouth Flexible intuitive online learning platform.
- Get student benefits, as a Falmouth Flexible student, you enjoy the same status as any on-campus students, from receiving a Student ID card and qualifying to apply for a NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an award equal in title and quality as given to Falmouth university on campus students and have the opportunity to attend your graduation ceremony in the UK.
- Positions and practice
- Informing contexts
- Surfaces and strategies
- Sustainable prospects
- Final major project
- An honors degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
We also accept a range of equivalent recognised English language qualifications please visit our website for details. Candidates without a degree or formal qualification are still encouraged to apply.
You can take advantage of:
- Early bird discounts
- Falmouth Flexible Bursaries
- Alumni discount (15% to Falmouth alumni)
- Refer a friend rewards
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2019
You can apply until: 20 January 2019
- For more details please visit program website.