Deadline: 15 January 2019
The Stockholm School of Economics‘s Master in Business and Management program is based on a live pedagogy, where most of the learning occurs through real-life projects, internships and practical experience. You will work with real challenges faced by real stakeholders, who expect sound analyses and actionable solutions. These outcomes will be achieved by putting into action the theories and methods learned in class. Running in parallel to the courses, a skills track focusing on personal and social development will nurture your ability to manage yourself and the people around you.
The core curriculum of the program builds on the academic disciplines of management and marketing. These disciplines offer vital tools for next-generation managers who need to combine creativity and innovative thinking with market analyses and communication strategies, to manage projects and drive change within and across organizations, and to integrate knowledge from different fields and social networks.
- Value Added
- Learn to master change, innovation and growth based on contemporary management and marketing research on best practices from leading organizations
- Experience challenges posed by the ambiguity and complexity of real-life situations
- Tailor-made education by specializing in marketing & communication, management, and/or business venturing
- Become part of the Stockholm eco-system and participate in the ongoing dialogue between business, technology and society
An Exclusive Program For Highly Talented Students
The Business and Management program at Stockholm School of Economics offers an intimate learning environment that stimulates critical thinking, open debate, developmental feedback, close relationships, and fruitful contacts that will remain useful throughout each student’s future career. SSE’s faculty is passionately committed to each student’s learning: they bring to class the academic rigor of their research together with concrete insights on contemporary business issues, stemming from their ongoing conversation with various stakeholders.
All in all, the program rests on a vision of future leaders who are creative, entrepreneurial, reflective, and responsible. The challenges linked to global sustainability offer tremendous opportunities to such leaders. If you aim to be one of them, the MBM is the right path to realize your ambitions.
The MBM two-year learning journey will prepare you for challenging and inspiring entry-level jobs, such as:
- Brand Manager
- Business Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Business Developer
- Project Manager
- Digital Marketer
Be it as a manager, consultant or entrepreneur, you will master change, innovation and growth. With this early hands-on work experience, on top of the solid preparation received during the MBM program, you are in the right path to take leading roles and top management positions in the long term.
- Business creation and development
- Acting in an uncertain world
- Managing and organizing for business development
- Shaping markets for growth
- Accounting and financial control for new business
- Innovation and business renewal
- Brands and communications
- Entrepreneurship and opportunity
- Leading change
For more information, please visit program website.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field of studies with at least 30 ECTS in Business Administration.
2. GMAT or GRE test result- GMAT (total score) of 600 or more- GRE score (quantitative) of 155 or more
3. Proof of proficiency in English
4. Motivation & supporting attachments
- Letter of motivation answering a question why you are interested in the program and why you are a suitable candidate
- Brief CV with your recent achievements
- Relevant work experience and extracurricular activities may be considered
- References are not required, but we give a possibility to submit them. Only contact details of your referees are needed from your side.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in October 2019
You can apply until: 15 January 2019
- For more details please visit program website.