Deadline: 6 May 2019
This Online Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship offered by Coursera in partnership with HEC Paris will help you discover new business opportunities and lead innovation with an online master’s degree from HEC Paris, one of Europe’s highest-ranked business schools.
Learn how to:
- Develop innovative and high-potential commercial opportunities
- Drive innovation and business development
- Create products or services in a start-up context or within an existing organization
- Apply everything you have learned by working on a team project, mentored by leading professors and highly experienced professionals
- Obtain a Master’s degree from the #2 ranked business school in Europe without having to leave your home or workplace
- Network with respected businesspeople, successful entrepreneurs, and classmates online
- Get team coaching from an experienced business expert
- Apply your skills to a team project to commercialize an idea, product, technology, or business proposition
This program (Innovation and Entrepreneurship) will help you to prepare for a career in business as:
- An entrepreneur
- A consultant in innovation management
- A decision-maker for launching innovative projects and making R&D investments
- A member of the executive team in a company
The OMIE program is composed of two distinct parts:
- In part one, you will complete a fundamental phase of online courses. These courses will help you identify and develop innovative and high-potential commercial opportunities, understand how to gather talent and capital, and manage rapid growth and significant risks using ethical decision-making skills.
- In part two, you will complete a project-based curriculum taught by HEC Paris faculty. The key objective is to help you transform your ideas into business reality, culminating in a final pitch.
- a Bachelor’s degree,
- minimum of 5 years of professional experience, and
- english language proficiency.
At least 5 year(s) of work experience are required.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in June 2019
You can apply until: 6 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.