Deadline: 2 May 2019
The User Experience Design and IT Architecture program offered by Jönköping University will equip you with knowledge and skills to tackle these challenges. You will learn user experience design, IT architecture and enterprise architecture. You will be able to design and develop mobile and server-side solutions, as well as learn to master the fundamentals of service design and cloud computing.
Personal devices such as tablets, smartphones, and wearables are replacing desktop computers at the workplace and in the home. Work is often done on the go, in a mobile and ever-changing environment – switching from one device to another and moving first from the office to the bus stop, and then home.
Since the emergence of the iPhone, user experience design has become central to making our interactions with all kinds of digital devices functional, productive, and inspiring – thus raising expectations when we use business IT systems. IT architectures fuel cross-channel, mobile, and cloud-based solutions. Companies and individuals move their data to the cloud, they use software as a service (SaaS), and they engage both socially and commercially via the Internet. Meanwhile, in the workplace, manufacturers have introduced intelligent robotics to automate production.
With this Master’s degree you will be prepared to work in various roles such as user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, IT architect or IT strategist, cloud solution architect, or enterprise architect. You will also be prepared for doctoral studies.
- Industrial Product Realization in Collaboration
- Design Philosophy and Practice
- User Experience Design
- Development for Mobile, Wearable and Smart Devices
- Development for Server-side Solutions
- Next Generation Web
- Bachelor Diploma (certified copy).
- Transcripts (certified copy or sent directly from your university depending on which country your degree is from)
- Proof of English proficiency
- A copy of your passport (EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may submit a copy of a valid identity card which clearly states citizenship in place of apassport copy).
- Letter of Motivation- Motivation letter should be no longer than 1000 words. Work experience that relates to programme considered an asset.
- Web-based interview may be conducted as part of the admissions process.
- We do not require a GMAT, GRE or CFA
The university offers a limited number of scholarships to students who pay tuition fees and who fulfil the requirements of the scholarship and are assessed to be able to complete their studies adequately (please see the Guidelines for Students below for further details).
The scholarships are offered on the basis of academic merit, with an emphasis on academic excellence. The scholarships cover part of the tuition fee.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 2 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.