Deadline: 29 January 2019
You already know that IT Management is a fast-paced, ever-changing industry. Staying at the top of your game presents endless challenges. Systems, platforms and devices constantly need updating, and disruptive technologies continue to dramatically change the way things are done. Furthermore, business is constantly evolving. As a working professional, how do you stay one step ahead?
Employees with skills in both IT and management are highly sought-after – in fact, according to the Australian Computer Society, 100,000 ICT professionals will be needed to meet market demand over the next six years alone (The Australian, 15 September 2015). Better yet, upon completion you’ll have developed key strengths in project management, stakeholder management and leadership – key skills in demand across the IT sector (Hudson Global, 2015).
Secure yourself that competitive edge, drive success and innovation at any workplace, and influence change and underpin future business growth with a Master of IT Management from the Southern Cross University.
Courses IT Management include:
- Data Management
- Emerging Technology in Business
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Security Management
- Project Management Principles
- Managing Information Systems
- Strategy and Case Analysis
- Managing Digital Enterprise
- Strategic Knowledge Management
- The Positive Leader
- Industry Research Project (double weighted)
- Solutions Architect
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Systems Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- Business Systems Manager
- Security Administrator
- A 3-year Bachelor degree in a related discipline from any Australian university, or equivalent.
Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships for undergraduate (your first degree), postgraduate and Indigenous Australian students, including some scholarships specifically for disadvantaged students. There are also scholarships available to help you study overseas for a short period as an international exchange student.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 29 January 2019
- For more details please visit program website.