Deadline: 1 May 2019
The goal of this program (Business Informatics) is to educate specialists with professional skills in Informatics/IT, Economics, Management and Financial Systems. The program includes studies in the development of business models and design and implementation of contemporary business information systems. It also deals with the research and development of the current IT models (computational intelligence) and systems. In addition to acquisition of special knowledge, the students will improve their capacity for analytical thinking, ability to co-operate and communicate, to be creative and critical.
The graduate may pursue a professional career in the companies of business and/or e-business information technologies, banks, investment companies, stock exchanges and corporate finance management departments; as a leader of the programmers’ team, software engineer, business and IT systems’ analyst, IT project manager, IT administrator and administrator of computer networks and systems.
- Dynamic Object Models (DHTML) on Internet
- Innovation Management and ICT Development
- Enterprise Information Architecture
- Intellectual Systems in Financial Markets
- IS of Management Accounting
- CASE Tools and IS Reengineering
- Multimedia Technologies
- Data Modeling and Retrieval Methods
- IS Project Management
- Scientific Research Work I/II p.
- Financial Technologies
- Groupware Information Technologies and Infrastructures
- Scientific Research Work II/II p.
- Knowledge Based Systems Engineering
- Knowledge Bases and Expert Systems
- Statistical Analysis of Business Environment
Master Final Thesis (Study Field: Information Systems).
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Informatics and Mathematics
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.