Deadline: 20 January 2019
Our course focuses on the rigorous and demanding stages of research, strategy and planning procedures, giving you the skills needed to accelerate your career trajectory within the global advertising and marketing industry.This Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising Strategy and Planning at Falmouth University is for you if you want to:
- Work in strategic planning and management within agencies.
- Gain experience of brands, media, marketing and technology.
- Harness your curiosity, creativity and drive to succeed.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends.
- Network with advertising professionals around the globe.
Studying flexibly with Falmouth Univeristy
The creative sector continues to grow globally. Whether you seek to enhance or begin your career in the creative sector, Falmouth University’s flexible learning programs equip you with the right skills and knowledge to do so, without interrupting your income and career progression.
- Learn flexibly from home, the workplace or on the move anywhere in the world through Falmouth Flexible intuitive online learning platform.
- Get student benefits, as a Falmouth Flexible student, you enjoy the same status as any on-campus students, from receiving a Student ID card and qualifying to apply for a NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an award equal in title and quality as given to Falmouth university on campus students and have the opportunity to attend your graduation ceremony in the UK.
- Brands & Consumers
- Communication strategy & creative development
- Media strategy & channels
- Agency practice & management
This course is suitable for applicants who may be:
- Interested in brands, media, marketing, people, technology, arts & culture
- Curious, creative, analytical, driven and collaborative
- An honours degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
We also accept a range of equivalent recognised English language qualifications please visit our website for details. Candidates without a degree or formal qualification are still encouraged to apply.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2019
You can apply until: 20 January 2019
- For more details please visit program website.