Deadline: 1 May 2019
The Systems Biology master’s degree program at Vilnius University aims are to prepare highly qualified biological systems analysts, laboratory specialists and specialists who are able to organise and lead research projects, understand the processes of fundamental biological systems, describe the processes of evolutionary biological systems mathematically, and improve technological solutions and develop new ones to solve systems biology problems.
Program is prepared by Faculty of Medicine and Centre of Life Sciences of Vilnius university those own up to date laboratories and gather the best knowledge for omics data analysis. Studies are conducted in English only, attracting foreign researchers/tutors, social partners and potential employers.
Systems Biology program’s graduates can find a job position in both public (universities, health care institutions, research institutes) and private (biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies) sectors. The specialists can also be attractive in valleys where science, studies and business are integrated. Students may continue their career in PhD studies as well.
- Mathematical Modelling
- Science forum
- Data mining
- Mathematical physiology
- Preparation and defence of a master thesis
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in study areas such as Informatics, Physical, Life or Health sciences;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6.
- CV prepared according to Europass.
- Scientific essay
Candidate should prepare scientific essay (in English, max 7000 characters (no spaces)) in one of announced topics.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.