Deadline: 1 May 2019
The specific character of program is constant improvements of various kind, as adding courses of cloud computing, of images and signal processing, of web services, etc. Students will gain also skills to research work, including HPC (high performance computing), Grid/ Cloud computing, or using supercomputer.The objectives of the program (Computer Modeling) is to educate specialists with competences of the mathematical and computer modelling; to make research and apply knowledge in modelling of processes of physical sciences; to provide with skills of abstract thinking, assessment, and with attitudes that enable creativity when technologies are changing; to stimulate the ability to communicate, propagate knowledge in the academic community, public sector, and business, also, the ability to integrate oneself into the community of the European science, technological development, and product marketing.
Positions in enterprises in the national or private sector where the applied practical or scientific computing is undertaken or problems in physical sciences are solved using mathematical or computer models that benefit by modern technologies.
- Spatial Databases
- Methods of Cryptography
- Methods of Nonlinear Modeling
- Secure Internet Technologies
- Programming in Cloud Computing
- Multi-dimensional Data Structures
- Secure Operating Systems
- Secure Networks
- Computational Geometry Algorithms
- Data Mining
- JAVA Technologies
- Scientific Research Project
- Signal and Image Analysis and Processing
- Visual Data Mining
- Management of Information Security
- Optimization Algorithms in Grid Environment
- Secure Dynamic Internet
- Audit of System Security
- Web Services
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or Physics;
- English language proficiency: the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- On-line entering exam (exam includes discrete mathematics, data structures, algorithms, programming, and database management systems).
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.