Deadline: 23 November 2019
The graduate will receive the skills that are needed to manage advanced technologies in Software Engineering, Statistics, and Telecommunication Engineering for the design and management of Big Data.The Big Data in Business Master’s at Tor Vergata University of Rome objective is to train young graduate talented students to provided the necessary computer science, statistical and business skills that are necessary to develop and manage Big Data.
- Economic Statistics
- Organization and Human Resource Management
Applicants must have either an Italian Master of Science University degree (Laurea Magistrale,
Laurea Specialistica or Laurea vecchio ordinamento) or an equivalent foreign University degree. Enrollment in the Master in Big Data and Business is not compatible with enrollment in other University courses, except Italian Specialization Courses (Corsi di Perfezionamento).
Applicants are required to complete the on-line form and upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts of bachelor and Master of Science degree or an equivalent foreign degree
- English language proficiency certificate
- Reference letter
- Motivation letter
- Application for a scholarship and an internship (only for those interested in)
The Master in Big Data in Business offers merit-based scholarships to help students to achieve their academic and professional goals. Below you can find a list of financial aid opportunities for students enrolling in the Master program.
- Advant offers a total reimbursement of €6.000 for the tuition fee to a deserving candidate.
- Enel offers a total reimbursement of €6.000 for the tuition fee to a deserving candidate.
- Engineering offers a total reimbursement of €6.000 for the tuition fee to a deserving candidate.
- IBI offers a total reimbursement of €6.000 for the tuition fee to a deserving candidate.
- Iccrea offers two (2) total reimbursement of € 6.000 for the tuition fee to two (2) deserving candidates.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2020
You can apply until: 23 November 2019
- For more details please visit program website.