Deadline: 5 March 2019
You want the skills and qualifications necessary to face the evolving challenges of Engineering management head-on. You want to build on your existing knowledge to understand complex project management, evolve established practices, develop systems-thinking approaches and acquire strategic managerial skills.Unlike other management programs, the Master of Engineering (Management) at RMIT University delivers a tailored qualification specific to the needs of the growing engineering sector.
An intensive, flexible program engineered for your lifestyle
Our intensive learning model is designed to fast-track your learning as well as your career. Graduate in just 24 months studying part-time, by completing six courses a year, one course at a time.
Work stops for no one. That’s why our program is delivered 100 per cent online, so you can study when it suits you – without putting work on hold.
As well as our intensive, online study model, this program is also available on-campus.
Why study with RMIT Online?
- Work-connected learning
- Develop engineering leadership and project management skills
- Learn from leading industry experts
- 100% online – no on-campus commitments
What you will study
- System Engineering Principles
- Management of Technology
- Building Quality Organisations
- Industrial Systems and Environment
- Integrated Logistics Support Management
- Risk Management and Feasibility
- Engineering Economic Strategy
- International Engineering Management
- Performance Management Foundations
- Project Management
- Master’s Research Project 1 and Master’s Research Project 2
Applicants for graduate programs must have the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA equivalent to 2 on a US 4.0 grading scale. Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of or better on a 4.0 scale. No exam grade should be lower than 4.5 (European grade scale) or D (American grade scale).
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- An Australian Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering Science or Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent, in any engineering discipline, or a Bachelor of Business, or equivalent, in any business discipline, with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of equal to or greater than 2.0 out of 4.0. Applicants with a GPA less than 2.0 out of 4.0 may be considered on a case-by-case basis, with consideration given to at least two years of relevant work experience in engineering or business.
- An Australian Master of Engineering, Master of Business or PhD, or equivalent, in any engineering or business discipline
- A Graduate Certificate in Business at AQF8 level or equivalent, in any business discipline.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in March 2019
You can apply until: 5 March 2019
For more details please visit program website.