Deadline: 6 July 2019
We have a demanding program of Executive Master of Business Administration that requires a lot of hard work and effort. This effort includes not only attending classes and studying individually, but also supporting each other as part of a team-learning process. The program is designed to build upon the practical experience of the participants, creating an environment that allows sharing such experiences. These design characteristics of the curriculum and the program schedule are based on the values we espouse: academic excellence, strong work-ethics, teamwork, and practical relevance.
While this web site provides an excellent overview of Sabanci Executive MBA, we encourage you to visit our campus, attend the information sessions and meet our students, staff and faculty members in order to understand the Sabanci Executive MBA experience. I am sure, upon seeing our excitement about our program, you will want to be a part of this rewarding program and make the right investment for your career.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Business Research & Statistics
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- This programme accepts GRE® scores, however, has not provided a recommended or minimum required score range.
The GRE® General Test is a widely administered admissions test that measures the skills needed in today’s graduate and business school programs worldwide. The GRE® General Test contains three sections – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Three scores are reported: a Verbal Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, a Quantitative Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, and an Analytical Writing score on a 0 – 6 score scale in half-point increments.
International students can apply for a graduate degree program at Sabanci University with the following required documents.
- Online Application Form
- Graduate Program Entrance Exam Result (GMAT, GRE, GAT, ALES etc.)
- Copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabanci University (TOEFL, PTE etc.)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Portfolio / Writing Sample (if applicable)
At least 5 year(s) of work experience are required.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 6 July 2019
- For more details Please visit program website.