Deadline: 22 February 2019
As an MSc SELECT student, you explore the societal aspects of a changing energy landscape, while adding depth to your engineering knowledge. With our industry partners, you will explore the real environmental and economic impacts of renewable energy projects.The Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) program offered by InnoEnergy Master’s School equips you with critical skills such as analysing and solving problems, advanced team-building, and international cooperation. By completing this program you are perfectly placed to drive the transition to future sustainable energy systems and so minimise the environmental impact throughout the energy supply chain.
Throughout the program, you will have unrivalled opportunities to engage directly with major industrial players, as well as smaller actors, NGOs and start-ups in the field of sustainable energy. You will be able to share ideas, learn from their experiences, and gain invaluable insight into the transition from basic renewable energy sources to fully sustainable energy systems. Recent partners have included: SWECO, Estabanell Energia, Jardfeingi, and Fortum.
- Plant Biomass
- Engineering Thermodynamics, Separation Processes
- Energy, Environment, and Emission Control
- Energy Markets
- Energy Project
- Environomical Pathways – Integrated Project of the Year
- A completed Bachelor’s degree worth 180 ECTS credits or equivalent in one of the following subjects: physics, chemistry, engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Applicants must have achieved an average grade of at least 70%.
- You will also need to submit a separate letter giving your reasons for application.
There are scholarship opportunities for the top-rated applicants who are accepted on to the InnoEnergy Master’s School programs. The number of scholarships each year may vary.
There are two types of scholarship:
- Fee waiver, which exempts you from the participation fee only
- Fee waiver plus monthly allowance, which exempts you from the participation fee and provides you with a living allowance of up to €750 per month, for a maximum of 24 months.
As not all scholarships cover the full cost of your studies, it may be necessary to find additional funding to fully finance your study and/or living expenses.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 22 February 2019
- For more details please visit program website.