Study in:United States
Deadline: 15 Mar 2019
Along with a rigorous core curriculum, students in the Information Technology Master’s degree program at Valparaiso University have the option of pursuing one of two tracks of study, management or computing. Both tracks are distinguished from other IT programs in a number of ways, including:
- A highly applied approach, with emphasis on hands-on learning;
- Requirement of an internship experience or research-based project on campus or at a local technology firm;
- Incorporation of emerging technologies into all coursework;
- Emphasis on a collaborative and teamwork approach;
- Development of skills in technology leadership;
- Deeper specialization in either management or computing;
- Elective coursework for management track students from other professional-based programs, including Communication and International Commerce and Policy.
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Data Mining
- Ethics in Information Technology
- Information Management
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- Graduate from an accredited college or university.
- Complete Valparaiso ‘s Application Profile and Form
- Submit Official Transcripts
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Reflective essay
- Pay Application Fee
- Passport Copy
- TOEFL (minimum 80) IELTS (minimum 6.0)
- Financial support documents (must show at least $30,120 for most programs)
Scholarships and Funding
Study Abroad students often use a combination of financial aid and scholarships. Exploring all of the resources available to you will be very helpful as you plan your finances for Study Abroad.
Valparaiso University financial aid and scholarships apply to affiliated programs abroad, with the exception of some music/athletic performance scholarships, so your payment plan remains the same. It is important to consult with your financial aid advisor before applying to Study Abroad so that you know what the cost will be and that you will be covered.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in May 2019
You can apply until: 15 Mar 2019
- For more details please visit program website.