The General Veterinary Medicine program offered at University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice is delivered through lectures, practical lessons, state exams, bachelor and diploma thesis and field and professional practice.
Future career options:
approved and accredited by the EAEVE.
- Basic Subjects
- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Animal Production
- Food Hygiene & Public Health
- Professional knowledge
- Full Secondary Education or full specialised secondary education qualification entitling for higher education study, attested by certificate
- Completion of the first level of higher education studies (i.e. Bachelor degree in Veterinary Sciences or Animal Sciences, Biosciences or related sciences)
- Bachelor degree certificate not older than 6 years at the time of application
- Completion of specified subjects during the first level of higher education studies – upon approval of the UVMP Management, courses of Chemistry and Biochemistry and/or Biophysics can be completed during the first year of study at UVMP in Košice
- Documented attainment of 180 ECTS after completion of bachelor degree
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 31 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.