Deadline: 3 September 2019
On the other hand, many young pharmacists are more interested in getting frontline training in pharmaceutical legislation, data protection, patents, and assessment of clinical trials, quality and safety data when they plane to work in National Regulatory Agencies.The collaboration with the University of Nottingham (UK) will offer a unique opportunity for mobility, joint research projects, integration of students with different cultures, rapidly find a job only in Pharmacies but also at University, Research Center, in multinational pharmaceutical or related company as well as at the European or National Medicine Agencies.The programmed limited number of students (100 per year) will allow a better interaction among students and professors and among themselves; in addition, tutors can spend more time with students and offer them a continuous guidance. Collaboration with some drug and cosmetics Companies where students can spend time in laboratories will increase their capacity to prepare different pharmaceutical preparations as well as to really understand the manufacturing and quality aspects of the different medicinal products.The traditional European course of Pharmacy will be enriched, in the didactic plan, with a series of innovative teachings which will be of fundamental importance for the professional life of newly qualified professionals.
Finally, the Master’s course in Pharmacy at the Tor Vergata University of Rome will be integrated with a series of lectures given by highly qualified scientists in the field of Pharmacology, Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacogenomics, Nanotechnologies, Stem cell and Gene-Therapy, Advanced therapies, Orphan Drugs etc.
- Human Anatomy
- General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- citizens of Italy and other countries within the European Union;
- citizens who possess a dual-nationality passport with citizenship in Italy and another country outside the EU or anywhere in the EU;
- the citizens of Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and the Republic of San Marino;
- non-EU citizens holding (a) a valid long term residence permit in Italy or (b) a residence permit issued for employment or self-employment, for family reasons, political asylum, asylum for humanitarian or religious reasons;
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in October 2019
You can apply until: 3 September 2019
- For more details please visit program website.